WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING GRAB HIRE OVER OTHER ALTERNATIVES?
Considering grab hire for a waste removal job? Here’s why you should choose North West Grab Hire…
Grab hire is a simple process; all you have to do is leave your waste (soil, clay, rubble or any other general inert waste) in an area accessible from the roadside, and we will come and collect it using one of our grab hire trucks – it’s that simple!
Grab hire services have a massive range of benefits; quick, easy and kinder to the environment than using a skip or other alternatives, grab hire is ideal for all your waste removal needs. At North West Grab Hire, we are dedicated to providing you with the best service as possible.
We offer our grab hire services all around Lancashire and Greater Manchester, making us one of the leading suppliers of grab hire services in the whole of the north west. From Preston to Bury, Rochdale to Oldham and Wigan, we can provide you with the best services to get your wasted cleared quickly and efficiently. By waste, we mean concrete, soil, aggregate, clay and any other non-hazardous materials – we specialise in the removal of general inert waste.
Here are some benefits of grab hire:
- Quick: Our teams are usually on site for half an hour or less, getting the job done quickly and efficiently so there’s no disruption to your day.
- Kinder to the environment: Our grab hire trucks can hold up to 18 tonnes of waste at a time, that’s equivalent to two skips full, making this a more eco-friendly option to waste removal. Did we mention we also recycle what we can?
- Convenient: Our drivers can come and collect your waste at a time to suit you, so there’s no disruption to your day.
- Choice: We have a 6-wheeler and 8-wheeler truck available, the smaller can carry 13.5 tonnes of waste in one trip, while the 8-wheeler can take up to 18 tonnes. No matter how big or small the job, we can cater to your needs.
- Minimal work: Simply pile up your waste in a convenient spot by the roadside (our trucks aren’t allowed to mount public footpaths) and we’ll do the rest – simple!
For more information on our grab hire services, feel free to give our Burnley office a call on 01282 839704. No matter whether you’re a business, contractor or maybe just someone planning a DIY project, there’s no job too big or too small for North West Grab Hire.
On top of grab hire, we also offer loads of other waste removal alternatives and building products, why not check out our range of building aggregates or topsoil?